The Rohrbach's

We have a crazy life, filled with the best friends and family possible, and love every minute of it!

Monday, June 1, 2015

Oh hey there ONE year old!

It happened! Our boy speed up time and turned one year old in the blink of an eye.  I can not wait to post a bazillion pictures from his amazing first birthday blow out but it's going to take a few more days to go through them all :)  Charlie is just the most loving, happy, silly, smart little boy and we love watching every moment of his development.  It is crazy how "all boy" he is compared to his sister at this age.  Their milestones are pretty much dead on with each other (no teeth, walking but not walking walking...) but his ability to climb a slide, throw a ball and figure out how toys work is almost on point with her now!  I love watching his little face study things and figure them out.  He is still almost always a happy kid.  He gives the best hugs and kisses (closed mouth even!).  He really loves to make you laugh.  Once he figures out something he's doing that makes you giggle he will continue to do it over and over.  He has finally started to say "dada" although not in context frequently.  He is talking more and more and finally starting to dance to music - Especially when he sees his Mama and Kendall having a dance party.  We are waiting for him to take off running because he has the walking thing down when coaxed, but he must still be a little too timid to take off on his own.  As I mentioned above, he still has no teeth (and I love it!).  He'll be getting his first haircut soon but I may hang on a little longer... Stats to come this week after this doctors appointment.  And now for way too many pictures.  They are just all so great I can't pick!

 Happy 1st Birthday Charlie Blonde!
 Sissy at one year old.  Poor thing - her brother has so much more hair than she did!
 He kills me with cute!!
 Got your nose!
 What a devious little look
 Body slam!
I love this whole sequence! 

No comments: