I'm going out of order of our events, but Victoria's 30th birthday is today so it deserves a post! Saturday after a super fun party for the Jones' boys birthdays in Shingle Springs (more on that later) we cruised the 3 hour drive home just in time to change and head to Vik's private party at the 38th Floor. The bar was packed with her family and friends and we had the best time mingling! I was too busy eating the yummy food, drinking the dangerous cocktails and talking to take pictures of all the great decor but I did manage to get some (awful quality) pictures of some peps :) Happy dirty 30 Vik!!! Welcome to the best years of life yet! We love you!
Hey, I know that guy!
Matt had too much fun with my phone. If I weren't too lazy, I'd post the hilarious video he took of himself!
I need to control my way too happy/drinking smile.... haha
Birthday girl!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment