The Rohrbach's

We have a crazy life, filled with the best friends and family possible, and love every minute of it!

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Katie's Bridal Fiesta

After Vicky's shower, I ran home, packed up the kids and headed down to Stacy's house in San Jose.  We were way overdue for a hang out and I wanted to be there to help do some set up for Katie's bridal shower the next day.  Kendall had her first sleep over with her cousins and had SO much fun!  The next morning we got in high gear to finish the set up before the guests arrived.  Stacy planned an awesome fiesta themed shower :)  Again, the details were adorable and we had a wonderful day celebrating Katie's soon to be marriage to Evan!  Thanks to my mother-in-law for rangeling all the kids so I could play photographer!

After Katie's shower I ran over to the Bowen's to at least get a little bit of time in at Kaidyn's 1st birthday party.  Too bad all but 1 guest was gone when we got there, but it was about spending time with the birthday boy and family anyways :)  Karen got some pictures but I was too tired to think straight.

LOVED this idea!  Super fun fiesta wall!
I loved seeing all the old pictures of Mike!
"photo booth"!
TP dresses
Even the girls tried to get in on it
mmmm churro's and chocolate sauce!
Giant pink cookies!?  Yes please!
Helping Aunt Katie
Can't have a fiesta without a pinata! 
Bridal party girls and Charlie (who, by the way, cracks me up in both of these group pictures.  Hopefully he's that happy about pictures on the big day!)

No comments: