This year for my birthday I was planning on doing an in-home bash with friends but Mike's Christmas party got moved to the same weekend. It ended up working out for the best though since we had just had everyone over for Friendsgiving, and I got to have a full weekend of birthday fun! On my actually birthday, a few of the girls took me to dinner and drinks where I was surprised with a few more friends throughout the night. It was low key and PERFECT and we somehow managed to stay out past midnight :) Then Saturday Mike decided to turn his work dinner into a mini get away for us. He bought me a beautiful dress, booked a hotel room close to the restaurant and arranged for his parents to watch the kids over night. Dinner at Sundance Steakhouse was delish, we had a great time hanging with his coworkers and still getting some time for us. Not a bad way to kick off 35!
Hanging with my boys before getting picked up by the girls
Dinner and drinks at Steins
And more drinks at the Eagle
Selfies before dinner Saturday night


No comments:
Post a Comment