Backing up to Christmas! We kicked it off with the Sigona's at my parents house. In just a few short years it went from little old Gavin to 6.5 kids ruling the roost. And we all love it! Santa came by to visit but sadly Kendall missed out after getting sick on her cousin at the dinner table. Never a dull moment! Mike was a trooper and took her home while Charlie and I continued the fun. It was wonderful to get to hang with my family since it seems we see each other less and less these days. Other than the excitement of Kendall getting sick, it was such a nice relaxing evening with loved ones :)
But first, a few pictures of the kids trimming the tree! I'm extra proud of myself because my OCD self let them go nuts and I didn't move a single ordainment after. It killed me a little, but I survived.
Kendall looks forward to putting the angel on the tree every year
Charlie loved getting to decorate all on his own
He sure does love his Nonno
Cousins! And one more on the way!
Pre-dinner coloring
Gift time
Santa!!!
Tired pups
The next morning Kendall go to open her gifts. Excited is an understatement
This girl has THE best expressions

































No comments:
Post a Comment