Catching up with some pictures of other Holiday excitement we had this season!
Whitney's annual cookie party! I finally got to attend since Gavin and Lexi's birthday parties didn't fall on the same weekend haha!
S'Mores Cookies - Look mom! I actually baked!
I forgot to get a picture when the table was full - here is the table towards the end of the day
We had the Van Zant boys for a few hours one night and we had already made plans to walk down to Redwood City's "Candy Cane Lane" with some neighbors/school friends. So it worked out perfectly! (don't worry, I made Nicolas fix his seat-belt before I started driving)
Friends :)
Attempting to get a picture of all the kids (minus baby Wesley)
Not bad expect the horrid lighting!
Kendall had a Winterfest performance with her school. The kids were SO cute signing and dancing up on stage with their 4th grade buddies! Here is Kendall with her favorite guys - Tyler and Mitchell
I made the mistake of taking Charlie upfront with me to video K's song. You'll hear him whining to get out of my lap, but you get the idea.
Chloe and Kendall - Buddies since Kendall was an infant at Michele's. Hard to believe she's in 4th grade already!
Kendall, Lauren (Mitchell's sister), Mitchell and Declan
Eucalyptus Street with Victoria and her Mom
She was very excited about Hello Kitty
Mom, take a picture of me with the Frozen house! (hard to tell by the pictures)
Out minutes into our drive home. Apparently looking at Christmas lights is too much fun!


No comments:
Post a Comment