The Rohrbach's

We have a crazy life, filled with the best friends and family possible, and love every minute of it!

Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Back to the kids!


Dog, and kid, pile on Mommy!
I think I have replaced my sleeping kid picture obsession with puppy snuggle pictures
Best thank you cards I have received in my life!
Rocky meets a purebred Dane. This picture doesn't come close to showing how dwarfed he was by her!
Worn out pup
4H Life skills craft day
Kendall the Dog in the dog bath
Blurry sneaky hand holding picture
The boys have taken over day care!
Waking up from a nap is exhausting 
Before hair the much needed hair cut
(Not assumed with me)
And after!
I can not get enough of this picture of Kendall.  It's like getting a glimpse into what she will look like as a teenager but still my sweet little almost 6 year old!
Rocky and Bodhi play time
Smart little pup hiding directly under the big one!
Get him Charlie
For the record, we do not like the kids ride the dog. But we looked away for a few minutes and this happened. Luckily Rocky didn't seem to mind, and Charlie was just sitting nicely so I had to at least take a few pictures.
I love those baby blues
Hooray for our break in the rain and living outside for a few days!

No comments: