Kendall had her first of many school dances and it was the perfect way to start - Daddy Daughter Dance AND a princess ball!? She was in heaven. At least for a while anyways but I'll get back to that in a second. Kendall was so excited to have her hair done in a princess bun and get all dressed up in her Anna dress, which fits way better now that she's grown more. She even got to have a little makeup put on for the first time and I found this shimmer powder I had from high school which made for the perfect "fairy dust" and made her smile grow even bigger if that is at all possible. She was so jazzed to go to the dance with her dad and refused to let go of his hand walking to the car :) But about thirty minutes after they left I got a text from Mike saying she asked if they could come home. She was heartbroken that her bestie from school wasn't there when she said that she would be (man this starts WAY too young!). As I was spouting off other girls names to track down and distract her with, one of them came up to her and drug her backed on the dance floor. Hooray for awesome friends! All in all she had a fun night and I think it'll be even more fun for her next year.
Presenting, Princess Kendall!
Fairy dust and a little make-up!
Check out those awesome lashes! I know lots of grown women that are jealous of those.
Too much cute!!!
And they are off!
No comments:
Post a Comment