The Rohrbach's

We have a crazy life, filled with the best friends and family possible, and love every minute of it!

Thursday, March 16, 2017

Field trip to Hiller Aviation Museum

Kendall had her first Kindergarten field trip of the year to Hiller Aviation Museum in San Carlos.  We've been before but she enjoyed this time way more!  All of kinder got to take buses from school to and from the museum, and the volunteer parents drove ourselves and met them there.  I'm not going to say I'm not happy about how that worked out because being on a bus with a billion loud, excited, revved up kids doesn't sound that appealing :)   The kids split up into groups and got to do experiments, even smaller group tours and a little free time to try things out for themselves.  I was "in charge" of Kendall and her classmate/friend Gabby - which was an easy task since they barely let go of each others hands the entire day.  So sweet!  It was a really fun day and we are all looking forward to their next field trip in April to the Woodside Store and Huddart Park.
Buddies :)
 Learning about temperature 
 Small group tour through the museum.  I was SO impressed with how focused the kids stayed throughout the entire tour 
 Playing with drones simulators 
 And girls waiting patiently for their turns 

No comments: