The Rohrbach's

We have a crazy life, filled with the best friends and family possible, and love every minute of it!

Thursday, February 15, 2018

100th day of School

This yearly tradition is new to me, but apparently schools do a big celebration for their 100th day of school each year.  I didn't get to attend last year so I was in for a huge surprise at how big this day is to the kids when I arrived this year.  Plus, the kids were told they can dress "100" for the 100th day, so I had some fun transforming Kendall into her future self.  The entire upper campus of school paraded through each classroom, getting a tour of the different activities that were hosted throughout, then gathered in the quad to SCREAM count to 100 all together.  Seeing one of the 1st grade teachers up on a table directing them all was hilarious.  Then they set the kids free to roam the classrooms and complete all the fun 100 driven activities that were set up for them.  It only lasted a few hours, but these kids were SO excited about their fun morning. By some miracle the teachers were able to pull them back together for the rest of their normal school day without too much trouble - but not until after a quick recess so they could run off some of the sugar they devoured from a few of the rooms.

Our little old lady!  I'm so happy she let me draw on her forehead lines :)
She was SO into the panty hose!  They fully completed her look (still laughing at them!)
Counting in the Quad!  You can see the teacher on the table cheering on the counting
100 stickers room
100 snacks/create your own trail mix room
Yup, I'm still laughing at the stockings!!
100 fruit loops to make a necklace. 

No comments: