The Rohrbach's

We have a crazy life, filled with the best friends and family possible, and love every minute of it!

Thursday, February 15, 2018

Annual belated Jones/Rohrbach Gift Exchange

Every year I worry we get together for our post-Christmas gift exchange and cousin hang out later and later but thanks to time hop and facebook memories, we seem to be right on par with our past years.  Phew!  As the kids get older it gets more and more difficult for us to get together frequently like we use to when the little ones were, well, little!  So I treasure any chance we actually do get together.  These cousins love each other so much and it warms my heart to see them playing together so well.

Lacey and Brandi were troopers and met us in Davis a few weeks ago.  It wasn't as long as a visit as we would get if I came up to one of their houses, but I still think it was pretty perfect. The kids got to play at a park for a few hours and we ended the trip with some Fro-Yo (perfect timing to load them in the cars full of sugar).  And since the kids are older, and the park was fully enclosed, we actually got some time to talk to each other!  Win!  We already can't wait until our next visit which will hopefully be sooner than later.

Gifts in January!?  Kendall says, yes please!
Walking to fro-yo
I adore these kids!
Us moms were there too!
Charlie was always my clingy/shy kid and it makes me so happy that he's finally at an age where he'll run up and give his Aunts and Uncles hello and good bye hugs without being forced to.
I could stare at this cousin hug picture for DAYS

No comments: