The Rohrbach's

We have a crazy life, filled with the best friends and family possible, and love every minute of it!

Sunday, February 11, 2018

January and start of February Catch Up

Time is flying! Time for another photo catch up!!
 How beautiful is this little girl?
 Civilized sibling play time
 Such a good pillow... I mean dog
 Rocky's pay back
 Charlie wanted time in my go-to sweatshirt - since I basically live in it due to my growing belly!
 Mom's night out for some bowling!
 Not the best game (except professional Krista)
 Much better!
 It's a rare moment when we can get this kid to take off his slippers
 Painting fun
 "Winter" walk
 Victoria had a hair appointment so I jumped at the chance to get to spend a little one on one time with this adorable, perfect nugget!
 A little Nicolas time before his big move to Chicago
 Kendall was awarded student of the month!
 Sneaking off to meet baby Lucy.  I may have wanted to keep her...
 eeeee so teeny!!
 I couldn't find Rocky anywhere then I noticed a black blob on Kendall's bed (the onlypeople surface in the house he's allowed on). Smart boy!
 So peaceful 
 Awful photo quality, but packed house at the Roosevelt movie night
 Our little going away morning with the Van Zants
 Book Fair with these besties!  Secret Pizza Party!
 I tired my hand at making pupusas. Not a fail, but I think we'll stick to ordering them from the professionals 
 Nonno picked up a little cake to say good job for Kendall getting student of the month
 I wonder what she was thinking about in her sleep?
 Charlie's post poop skinny belly haha! I really need to remember to take a before picture!
 K and baby Holland
 Babies holding babies!!!
 How did you spend your Super Bowl?
 She wouldn't take a real picture with me, so this is the best we got
 Dreaming about touch downs?
 Charlie was briefly taken down by an awful cough and mild fever.  I didn't mind the extra Charlie snuggles one bit.
 Daycare crew, and the picture that made me take Charlie to get this hair cut this weekend
 Before
 After!
These two fight so often these days that I think I document every peaceful moment together I can!

No comments: