We are so excited that our nephew Emmett Gregory Blackwell is here! Katie and Evan did an amazing job and man is this kid perfect. I loved staring at him so much in the hospital that I didn't even jump to steal him... I mean hold him. But I did get my baby snuggles in this past week when we took the kids to meet their new cousin. I had to fight Kendall off though :) He's already such a good baby and as strange as it is that Mike's "baby" sister now has her own baby, we know that Katie and Evan are going to rock this parenting thing! We love this little nugget so much already!!
Just look at that peaceful little angel!
Kendall's in love as well!
Even Charlie was excited to meet his new (future) playmate :)
I mean, how cute is he!?
No comments:
Post a Comment