We've (I've) had a few visits recently to our seemingly growing home away from home - Healdsburg! Our annual girls pool day at Francis Ford Coppola was a much needed day of relaxation and girl time and Mike and I had a wonderful long over due day with Ben and Alicia bouncing to a few of our favorite wineries. It's safe to say we love being so close to wine country and plan to continue enjoying all it as to offer. Next trip TBD but I'm sure won't be too far away.
It's a good thing the year flies by so quickly because Coppola girls pool day may be my favorite day EVER! I can't get enough of that place!
Private cheese and wine pairing at Kokomo
And a visit with our favorite goats at Truet Hurst!
Alicia came prepared with crackers just to feed the goats with :)
I swear we didn't plan to match!
No comments:
Post a Comment