Some of the school moms and I headed up to Selah and Katie's cabin for a quick weekend away. The guys did their annual mountain bike riding trip a few weeks before and it was our turn to head out of town. We got in to Arnold about 11 on Friday night and wasted no time opening the wine and playing games until the wee hours of the morning. After a lazy morning we packed up and walked down to the lake for more laziness on the water. Awwwww heaven!! Although I will say this - the older I get the more i have a hard time "doing nothing". I was so looking forward to no responsibilities and lots of downtime but after hanging out in the morning I was beyond antsy and had to get moving to do something. Damn you adulthood!! After the lake we hung back at the house for a bit before heading to Murphy's for a lovely dinner. It was an earlier night than the night before but we still had a great time with more games and girl talk. After more time at the lake Sunday we packed up to head home to our families. A great weekend all around and I felt nice and refreshed when I got back home! I'm so lucky to have found these ladies!
I could get use to this view...
Icy water feels better after a few minutes, and boozy water!
No comments:
Post a Comment