The Rohrbach's

We have a crazy life, filled with the best friends and family possible, and love every minute of it!

Friday, September 28, 2018

Picnic en Blanc

Picnic en Blanc is an extremely fun fundraising event that Redwood City puts on for the Parks and Arts Foundation.  Everyone is encouraged to wear white with a "splash" of color, bring or buy a picnic dinner, dance all night to a fun cover band and in general just have a really fun night out to support a great cause.  The best part is the do a secret location that they don't reveal until 48 hours before the event.  This year was at Filoli and I do not know how they are going to top that venue ever!  If you haven't been there, I highly recommend going on your next free day.  Mike and I went . the first year they did this event but haven't been able to make the last few.  Even though Mike was out of town this year, there was no way I was missing it. I have no problem being the 7th wheel :) We had SO much fun and even continued the party after since we all had sitters that night.  I already can't wait until next years event!
Picnic en Blanc was on Mike and my 17th anniversary (dating so foe-aversary). Lucas was nice enough to pose for my replacement date picture to send Mike ;p
Some of our spread
Bromance
Check out this gorgeous Momma!

No comments: