Ok break over. I'm going to be so angry with myself when I look back and don't have blogs from this year. If anything, I should be blogging more to document the time! But I'll stick with my photos and little blurbs because my brain can't handle thinking past work, school and adulting...
EASTER! Feels like a life time ago and yesterday at the same time. I think the is the first holiday we have missed spending with family ever. Even when one of the kids has been sick, one of us went to whatever gathering with the well child. But everyone was in the same boat so we made the best of it. The bunny left eggs for us to hide for the kids, since he was worried about putting them outside at night with critters and the potential heat. We actually put on real clothes for a few hours and did family zooms with both sides of the family. Overall it was a great day that actually felt somewhat normal but most importantly, the kids had a blast.
Baskets loaded with books and a refill of keep busy supplies
Eggs from the bunny to hide
The bunny knew she would be thrilled with getting the Goodnight Stories for Rebel Girls books. We've both been a fan of the podcast for a while.
Family zoom take 1
K loved her new fun hair color - sadly it didn't last too long with all the swimming
Indoor part of the egg hunt
And outdoor
Goodies from Auntie Reen and Uncle Dave
And The Ridings' Cousins
Family zoom #2
I love them :)
No comments:
Post a Comment