The Rohrbach's

We have a crazy life, filled with the best friends and family possible, and love every minute of it!

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

34 Weeks and Growing!

I had my re-check up with the mid-wife today and just as we suspected, the student measured me wrong at my 28 week appointment. We for sure know she measured wrong because she did it again today! The student was the one to check me out first and then the midwife jumped in and re-measured. After moving the baby around a bit she says that I'm pretty much right on 34cm. I knew I had gotten bigger!! Baby and I are both doing great and go back in 2 weeks for the next appointment. Head is still down and will hopefully be staying that way (you hear that baby!?) . The midwife told me that if I keep at the same pace she is guessing the baby will be about 6.5-7 pounds (which is of course just a shot in the dark).

Proof that I've grown in the past 2 weeks....

34 weeks (taken this morning) and rounding out!
33 Weeks
32 weeks (and an awful picture, sorry!)

4 comments:

Lacey said...

Looking good!! I love your cute lil, perfectly round belly!! Good to hear you and the lil munchkin are growing well!! Getting close now! Love Lacey

Brandi and Anthony Sigona said...

Oh my gosh so close!!! Your belly has definitely rounded out! Great that the measurements are looking good!

Jamie and Scott said...

You sure have gotten bigger! Its about time. Glad to hear everything is going great...just need the little one to stay until you are due.

Cindy said...

YAY belly!!! You're looking so good!