The Rohrbach's

We have a crazy life, filled with the best friends and family possible, and love every minute of it!

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween Weekend

This past weekend Kendall and I took a trip up to Fair Oaks to celebrate Brandi and Lacey's 30th birthday's, celebrate Halloween and "run" a 5K Sunday morning. It was a great weekend as usual and everyone looked so cute in their costumes! Lacey stuck with me during the 5K even though I begged her to go ahead without me. Man am I out of shape!! Just proves that on top of my dieting (just hit 13 pounds below pre-baby weight!) I really need to exercise more! I can't wait until next month when we all get back together to celebrate the munchkins birthdays :)
Kendall's first Halloween!
Most adorable Captain Hook EVER
Lacey, Jen, Jamie and Kendall
Auntie Lex and Lexi!
Little Calf and God Momma
Great picture of Momma and Lexi
Happy 30th Brandi and Lacey!
Gavin helped with the cleanup :)
Uncle Mike and sleepy cow
Here are 2 of the 200 attempts I took to try and get all the kids in a picture together
Cutest Peter Pan!!!
And adorable Tink!
Farmer and her cow :)
Austin would get some excited when he smiled that he would slide down the couch! Too cute!
Uncle Trav and a very sleepy Tinkerbell
The next day at the 5K. Kendall kept mean muggin' me for waking her up early
The gang
Yummy cracker!!! Want some?
The Cope's
Mickey and Gavin playing :)

Hope you all had a wonderful Halloween!

1 comment:

Brandi and Anthony Sigona said...

Good times! Loved it! Cant wait to see you again!