The Rohrbach's

We have a crazy life, filled with the best friends and family possible, and love every minute of it!

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Alex's Baptism and 1st Birthday

 Last Sunday our beautiful God Daughter got baptized.  Mike and I are so honored her parents choose us!  Alex did amazing and looked too cute for words.  They had a special baptism for her after the last mass so it was pretty quick, but special none the less. 
 Kendall and I ran the Starbucks that morning and she got to pick out a special treat.  She looks like such a big girl to me here!
 Momma and Alex at the Church
 Isn't she beyond words adorable!?
 Cary was wonderful and took pictures for me.
And Joey watched Kendall for us :)  sorry about the bad pic Joe!  It's still sweet :)
 Us blessing Alex
 Mike lighting the candle
 Alex wanted that candle so bad!
 I'm sure Michelle has a better one of all of us
 The Macway's <3
 Us and our girls

After the baptism we went back to Michelle's parents house to celebrate Alex's first birthday.  GT/Greg made pulled pork that he had in a brine for weeks and slow cooked then made 3 different sauces with different beers.  OH MY HEAVEN it was so good!  I think I ate 7 sliders.  It was a gorgeous day and I'm so glad we got to spend it with such a special little girl.  We had planned on a pool after party back at the Macway's but Miss Kendall decided to take a 3.5 hour nap and by that time it was dinner, bath and bed time again!
 Kendall loved this little bench!
 Big birthday cake for a little girl :)
 YUMMY cake!
Guys talking golf I'm sure

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love You Guys! Thanks for being a part of Alex special day and her life!

Jamie and Scott said...

Wow what a special honor! Whats your trick to looking so great? your friends seem amazing.