Hooray for new cars!! I've been talking about getting one for a few years now and I finally took the plunge. Check out my new Honda Pilot! Seats EIGHT which is beyond awesome. And the best part of the 3rd row is it's an actual row where you can sit comfortably and not have your legs in your chest, without having the car be 100 feet long. I'm SO excited that we will actually be able to drive with other people
in the same vehicle, instead of having to take multiple cars everywhere
because kids are in car-seats until they are 20... We went with the entertainment package which included a DVD player and 2 wireless headsets, which I'm sure will come in handy when K is older. If you are sitting in the back you can listen to whatever you want or watch the movie while the people in the front listen to what they want to listen to. It drives super smooth, is very comfy, is really quiet, gets decent gas millage for a SUV and has all kinds of cool features throughout the car. I'm in love!
Kendall was in love with the car from the start too :)
Let's drive this baby home mom!
The seats slide forward and fold up and down independently
DVD player! That remote you see in front of the screen... that pops out :)
LOVE it!!
4 comments:
Wow! I am so jealous! I want a big car sooo bad! Lol so happy for you!
Pilots are nice! I still have my heart set on a Toyota 4 runner but that won't happen. Wish I would have looked at it on Saturday! Enjoy
Love it!!
Looks amazing!!! YAY new car smell!!!
Post a Comment