The Rohrbach's

We have a crazy life, filled with the best friends and family possible, and love every minute of it!

Monday, December 10, 2012

Aaaahhhh!!!

SO much to catch up on!!  I will do my best to get caught up this week.  I need to post more Cabo pictures (and actually write about the trip), post about Thanksgiving, Disneyland, my birthday celebration and of course Kendall updates!  

I'll get started with the easy stuff - I can talk about Little Miss all day :)
This was my effort to make Hanna feel like she didn't miss anything while we went to Disneyland.  She looks thrilled right?
 Such a good sport :)
 Yesterday was the grand opening of The Melt in downtown Redwood City.  The Melt is a grilled cheese and soup, order at the counter type of place.  SO yummy and they give free bacon!  Also, yesterday they donated 100% of their proceeds to charity, so that just makes them even more awesome.
 SO much joy has come from that one little balloon :)
 Kendall also had her first pigtails put in yesterday.  How adorable does she look!?
 I think she learned the super cheese smile from her mom...
 Hanna really wanted that balloon
 Our two baby girls!
 Hugs for Hanna!
 And kisses too!
 Everyone together now.  "awwwwwww"
Playing at Andrew's First birthday Party
Alexis and Levi had a UNO themed party for Andrew.  There were so many adorable details and touches (I should have taken way more pictures).  This was is Wild 1 birthday shirt she made.
Then she changed him into a UNO card onesie for his cake smash :)
Ahhhh so cute!!!!!
Some of the munchkins.  Someone was actually able to get a shot of all the kids (minus one that was strapped to mommy) without anyone crying or jumping off the couch!  It was a miracle!
More pigtail and balloon fun this morning.
Adorable vest from GramaShell :)
 You know I love my sleeping baby pictures!
Uncle Joey and sleepy Kendall one Saturday night.  LOVE this picture!
 Daycare fun with Kendall's BFF Alex :)  Michele from Daycare sent this to us one day.
 Visiting Daddy at work one Tuesday. 
 Kendall wanted to help fix the car
 Hi baby girl!
 Fun with her helmet she got at Gavin's 4th Birthday party
 Playing tug-o-war with Hanna bear
 Ok don't faint.  This was Kendall's first big booboo.  Kendall went from gently giving Hanna hugs and kisses to pile driver her in the rib cage.  This was the result of a poor dog yelping and jumping up in pain and accidentally colliding heads with Kendall.  Kendall only cried for a minute tops and poor Hanna cowered in shame because she felt so bad.  Kendall has been much more gentle since then, as she should be!
 Those two have some hard heads!
 Right after the collision
 Day 2.  Yikes!
Day 3 - A billion times better!
 Auntie Karen and Evan came by for a visit and Kendall wouldn't stop giving Evan hugs :)  Even while Karen was trying to change him haha!
 Poor Evan is like, help me!!!
 Hide and seek in the blinds
 I see you!
 Sunday funday!  While we waited for a table for brunch we let the kids play at a nearby park.
 And later while we did some wine tasting Nicholas kept busy by giving Kendall a ride around the room :)
 mmmm tights!
More Nicholas time!  About a month ago I had the pleasure of watching Mr. N while Heather ran a few errands.
 Play time
 This kid kills me.
 Santa!!!!
 Curly hair :)
 Cheese!

Kendall is really starting to talk up a storm.  Besides her normal few words (uppy, daddy, mommy...) she now says Disney (aka Disneyland), Minnie, Mickey, Daisy, Puppy, Bye Bye, Nonnie, Nonno, Grammy, Go, Milk, Baby, Keys, Love you (best thing EVER) and probably a ton more I'm forgetting about.  Her tooth count is up to 9 now - The 4 top middle teeth, 2 top molars are working their way down, her bottom middle 2 and 1 bottom molar just popped out.  She is very affectionate and sweet and funny.  She loves to dance around the house or in her carseat.  We turned her forward facing in the car for our road trip down to Disneyland and decided she was big enough to leave that way.  Mike and I both love having her that way :)  Her 18 month check up isn't happening until January but we are guessing she is around 25 pounds and 32 inches (since she was able to go on the 32 inch rides at Disneyland).  We've come a long way from our tiny 3rd percenter!  Kendall is still one of the happiest babies I have even known and is still sleeping like a champ even though she'd much rather be running around and playing.  What a special little girl we have!

1 comment:

Lacey said...

Wow what a post!! I love the pics of Kendall loving Hannah, but can't believe the giant face bump, poor girls!! Being gentle is definitely a lesson the babies need to learn! Your little girl is so big and adorable, can't wait to see her again!!