The Rohrbach's

We have a crazy life, filled with the best friends and family possible, and love every minute of it!

Friday, December 14, 2012

Disneyland (Part 2 of 3)

Day 3 - The FULL Disney day!

 Up and at 'em!  It's early entry day!!
Gotta love empty parks!
 Tink came to visit us :)
 
 Nonno, Nonnie and their Grandkids
 First stop - Peter Pan
 Here we goooooo!!
 Mr. Toads wild ride
 Teacup Smiles
 hehe :)
 That's my, "don't throw up don't throw up" look
 My favorite kiddy ride is Alice in Wonderland - It broke down about 5 feet in...  We got to go later though :)
 
 Finding Nemo Submarines.  Look how into it they are!
 
 Gavin's first drivers license!
 Kendall was pretty excited about her first license too (and being tall enough to go on the ride)
 In line for the jungle cruise
 So many animals to look at she couldn't be bothered for a picture
 Back to CA adventure.  After waiting for almost 45 minutes to get a fast pass for the Cars ride, the ride was broken almost ALL day on Friday.  Luckily Disney is awesome and we got to use our passes the next day.  Gavin got to go twice thanks to baby swap.  Once with us and once with Nonnie and Nonno.  This is seriously the best ride ever.  I can't wait to go back and go on it a billion times when the lines aren't 2+ hours long.
 Super excited smiles!
 Love it!!
 Cutie pie
 More hand holding :)
 This is probably around 5pm.  Lexi and Gavin took naps in their strollers but Kendall was still going strong.  Crazy girl!
 Mater's ride :)  The tractors whip you around.  So fun!
 Luigi's Tire Ride
 Gavin was sleeping in the stroller with Nonnie but the rest of us had a blast trying to get these giant tires to slide around a huge air-hockey type ground!
 Literally minutes after we got off the ride.  OUT!
 Back to Disneyland to meet Mickey in Toontown.  The completely changed his house since last time I was there. There is now a whole backyard and barn you go through to some film room then in a private room to meet Mickey.  WAY better than the old way :)
 Lexi went sprinting for Mickey to give him hugs.
 Then Gav followed
 Such a great picture!!
 Kendall however did not do so well.  She was waving and pointing in line. The second I put her down she started to walk to him, got within a few feet then started to wail and run back to me. 
 High five for Mickey!
 And we're crying again... hahah I may be mean but I think its adorable.
 At some point we went on space mountain.  I'm pointing to Gavin, who you can't see at all.
 Ant and the girl next to dad's facial expressions are so funny!!
 Earlier in the day at Screaming
 This was the first day.  Gavin's first big boy ride was Tower of Terror!  What a trooper!!  He even has his arms up.  Dad had no idea what to expect so it was so fun hearing him laugh during the whole ride.  It's one of my favorites.
 The first night we were in the park Anthony really wanted to go on Splah Mountain. Since I was use to being wet the whole day from the rain I figured why not join him.  And Mike and Dad got peer pressured into joining as well.  I didn't want to be in front so they let me move one chair back...which is still in front!  No matter how many times I go on that ride I 1. get soaked and 2. still get butterflies before that drop!

Our last day post coming soon.

No comments: