The Rohrbach's

We have a crazy life, filled with the best friends and family possible, and love every minute of it!

Friday, December 21, 2012

Fun in the City

This past weekend I spend more time up in San Francisco than I have all year it feels like!  Saturday night Victoria, Vicky and I got all dolled up and headed to a Christmas party for one of the doctors Victoria got to know during her last job.  They rent out a bar and go ALL out.  They even hired a taco truck to feed us at the end of the night!!  Talk about a great party!  Then on Sunday Vicky, Karen, Cary, Katie, Mandy and I headed back up to the city to get into the holiday spirit.  We walked around Union Square checking out all the lights and decorations.  We found a delicious little hole in the wall place to eat lunch.  We had a great time just walking around and playing catch up with each other.  It should be something we make a point of doing every year!
 My Vic/Vik's!
 
 I love this picture!
 One of the hosts of the party
 Sunday waiting for our Irish Coffees
 mmmm best Irish Coffee I have EVER had
 Checking out the sugar village at the Westin

No comments: