DISNEYLAND!!! Need I say more? The week after Thanksgiving my parents, my brothers family and us headed down to the happiest place on earth for some family fun. Nonno has never been there during Christmas time and Kendall has never been outside of my belly so it seemed like a perfect time to go. We had the most amazing time. I was slightly worried about going with kids since we normally run around like kids ourselves, but I think the kids did fantastic. There were very few meltdowns and one of the days we even kept them in the park from 7am until 8:30pm! Troopers! Kendall LOVED all of the rides and decorations. She even saw Gavin putting his hands up on Pirates and did the same on the second drop :) We are sad it is over already but we have so many wonderful memories to look back on.
Victoria has the genius idea of me breaking the post up into days since I have about 600+ pictures. You can check Brandi's blog on our trip as well though - she's much better at editing down her posts!
http://thesigonafamily.blogspot.com/2012/12/disneyland.html
Day 1 - After the road trip down
We drove down with my parents. After we got checked into the hotel we headed to Downtown Disney for some real food and to let Kendall stretch her legs some. (yes I do know she is still in her stroller here).
Happy Girl!
Yes K's eyes are closed, but how cool is Beast made out of legos!?
New favorite activity - pushing her stroller around
Lego Buzz and Woody!
Day 2 - The Sigona's Arrive and it's park time!
This is the best picture we got of the girls in their matching outfits from Nonnie. Kendall was opening her Christmas gift from GramaShell
Excited Nonnie and Nonno
We headed straight to CA Adventure to get a fast pass for the main ride in Cars Land (BEST. RIDE. EVER!!!) While Mike and I waited in line the others went on Mater's tractor ride (also crazy fun)
Kendall was very excited about going on her first ride.
Gavin loving his 3-D glasses
Toy Story Mania here we come!
You can't see her, but Kendall is there :)
The girls holding hands :) So sweet!
As you can tell, the ground was wet. It rained on and off all day Friday but we didn't mind too much. Look how empty the park was (in the morning anyways).
Gav and I on the rocket ships
Lexi and Momma
Kendall and Daddy
I was VERY excited for Little Mermaid
Kendall was in awe
This ride was pretty amazing as well
Right before the next downpour. Kendall is pointing at Mickey that just went by on a trolly
Nonno and K waiting for Monsters Inc.
Snack time!
All of us in Bugs Life theater. Nap time came right after :)
After nap time we headed into Disneyland and hit up some Fantasyland Rides. Kendall loved the carousel as you can see. Oh, and I'm soaked from Splash Mountain. I have a love hate relationship with that ride.
Lexi loved it as well. Check out the castle in the background!
Dumbo time!
I got to ride with my favorite nephew again
Cheesey Lexi
Check out that smile on Kendall! What a good girl!
So sweet
Lexi stealing Uncle Mike's hat while we waited for Storybook land
Family shot!
Someone was excited for Small World
Nonno and Nonnie
Kendall decided on this trip that she wanted to hold hands with everyone, all the time. Even while in the stroller!
Day's 3 & 4 coming soon :)













.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment