The Rohrbach's

We have a crazy life, filled with the best friends and family possible, and love every minute of it!

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Kendall's 18 Month Pictures

I had to wait until I gave the family pictures of Kendall at Christmas to post these.  I was not going to have pictures taken of Kendall but decided to last minute.  It was too late to book the fabulous Kim in order to get them ordered quick enough for Christmas so I decided to take her to Picture People quickly.  The session went quickly and smoothly and I think they got some cute shots of Kendall, but I'm really upset at the quality of the pictures in general (especially compared to Kim's!)  Her face was very darkly shadowed in most of them or blurry.  They gave me a "fixed" disk but I'm still not thrilled.  OH well.  They could be worse!!  Now I know it's Kim or nothing :)
 Is picture is SO Kendall, and so funny!!!  I tired to tell her throughout the shoot that ladies don't sit like that! :)


No comments: