How
far along? 10
Weeks
Size of the Baby: Kumquat/Prune
Maternity clothes? I put on my first pair of maternity pants yesterday. Yikes!
Maternity clothes? I put on my first pair of maternity pants yesterday. Yikes!
Have you started to show yet: No but really uncomfortable in normal pants
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: Still waking up a few times a night to pee - but napping like a pro!
Sleep: Still waking up a few times a night to pee - but napping like a pro!
Best moment this week: Going through the mass quantities of maternity clothes
given to/back to me and actually getting excited to wear them. Yay whole new wardrobe!
Have you told family and friends: I’m being way less secretive this time so I’m slowly
telling more and more people every week.
Miss Anything? Same as a few weeks ago… Having Energy, feeling
something other than nausea.
Movement: I swear I feel flutters every so often, but I also know that is most likely all in my head since it’s so early on.
Symptoms: Still crazy nauseous, tired and starting to have some round ligament pain when I get up too quickly or sneeze
Movement: I swear I feel flutters every so often, but I also know that is most likely all in my head since it’s so early on.
Symptoms: Still crazy nauseous, tired and starting to have some round ligament pain when I get up too quickly or sneeze
Food cravings: Milk. And one
day I woke up dying for a dill pickle – not a kosher dill or zesty dill. Just a plain old dill pickle. Cliché yes, but I was a pickle lover long
before being pregnant.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Right now the smell of smoke. It was so windy last night that our fire in the fireplace turned into a smoke bomb and our entire house reeks of smoke. Flash backs to the balcony fire we had when I was pregnant with Kendall...
Anything making you queasy or sick: Right now the smell of smoke. It was so windy last night that our fire in the fireplace turned into a smoke bomb and our entire house reeks of smoke. Flash backs to the balcony fire we had when I was pregnant with Kendall...
Gender prediction: Nope
Labor Signs: Nada
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Emotions: Drained at the moment
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Emotions: Drained at the moment
Nursery: I’ve slowly started to clear out some of the junk that has
been accumulating in there. Nothing
major yet though.
Looking forward to: Feeling like myself again – hopefully soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment