The Rohrbach's

We have a crazy life, filled with the best friends and family possible, and love every minute of it!

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Out of the Pregnant Closet! Back tracking to week 4.

Well as most of you already know, I'm pregnant!  Hooray!  We are super excited to be expanding our family come the end of May 2014.  It is unbelievable to me how much sooner I have been feeling everything this time around, including just knowing I was pregnant when I was only 3 weeks.  Of course I took a test to be safe but between being crazy tired, sick and needing to go to the bathroom every 2 minutes there was no doubt in my mind I was pregnant.  I took the test before I went to work on a Friday and even though I got a very faint line (this was just over 3 weeks) there was a line!  I ran out on my lunch break to find a "big sister" shirt for Kendall to wear when Mike got home from work.  What is funny is I put the shirt on her in the car after I picked her up from daycare and our neighbor came over to say hello as we pulled up.  She instantly noticed the shirt!  She thought it was pretty great that she was the first person to find out haha!  When Mike got home from work it was hard to hide my gigantic smile and act normal.  It took him a few minutes but he noticed Kendall's big sister shirt and the look on his face was priceless.  We then proceeded to use the shirt to tell my parents and Mike's parents - which both sets took a little while to notice :)

I decided to keep a questionnaire this time around instead of trying to come up with things to write about.  I'll post the few I have written already then post in real time.  I am currently 14+ weeks so lets back up 10 :)


How far along? 4 Weeks 
Size of the Baby:  Sesame Seed
Maternity clothes? Nope but I have a feeling I will need them much sooner this time around.
Have you started to show yet: No but I already feel like I have a little pouch
Stretch marks? Nope – here’s hoping I’m as lucky with baby #2!
Sleep: Not very well.  Between trips to the bathroom and some pretty unbearable hip muscle pain every time I move when lying down, I’m not getting much real sleep.

Best moment this week: Telling a few friends and family the great news
Have you told family and friends: Some.  I’m not going to hide it as long as I did with Kendall but we’re not screaming it from the roof tops… yet.
Miss Anything? A good night’s sleep.

Movement: Nope but I have been having phantom kicks!  So weird!
Symptoms: Headaches, nauseous, needing to go to the bathroom every 10 minutes, lots of cramping and “stretching”…  I’m having a hard time believing I’m only a month in at this point!  I’m feeling everything much sooner than I did the first time!
Food cravings: Nope

Anything making you queasy or sick: Just the smell of the dumpster and gross wet towel water smell in the back lot of my office.  But then again, that always makes me a little queasy…  I do not miss that smell from working at CPK.
Gender prediction: Nope and we’re going to make you all nuts again and not find out this time either 
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Emotions: Excited!
Nursery:  I think I’m the only 4 week pregnant lady that is already nesting.  I have a million ideas already but since it's so soon I've been re-vamping Kendall's room instead.  
Looking forward to: Telling more friends and family, getting Kendall excited to be a big sister, my first doctor’s appointment, decorating a new nursery… everything!
week 3 test and week 4 test!  From faint line to BAM! dark line in just a week!
Kendall in her Awesome big Sister shirt :)


No comments: