The Rohrbach's

We have a crazy life, filled with the best friends and family possible, and love every minute of it!

Monday, November 4, 2013

Matt & Vicky are Engaged!!

HOORAY!!  Matt proposed to Vicky during their week away in Hawaii and we could not be more excited for them!  We got the news while they were away and it killed me to have to wait to a week to hear the engagement story.  Vicky's birthday was while they were away as well so I was really happy when Matt text me to throw together a last minute surprise gathering for her the night then got back.  Just to prove how amazing our friends are, with about 24 hours notice we had a really decent group gathered at The Office to await their arrival.  It was a fun night of celebrating their new engagement and Vicky's birthday.  Have I mentioned how excited I am for them??


No comments: