The Rohrbach's

We have a crazy life, filled with the best friends and family possible, and love every minute of it!

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Back tracking to week 7



How far along? 7 Weeks 
Size of the Baby:  Blueberry
Maternity clothes? Nope but I did go buy a few pairs of pants in a size larger due to the pushing on my stomach being uncomfortable
Have you started to show yet: In my head I feel huge, but no
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: Every chance I can get.  I still have numerous bathroom breaks but I seem to be falling back asleep quicker.
Best moment this week: Getting to see our peanut (not sure if I’m ready to give it the peanut name officially since that was Kendall’s name) and hear its heartbeat!  We didn’t get to hear Kendall’s heartbeat until around 15 weeks so this was super exciting.  Thank you new machines!
Have you told family and friends:  The family knows and most of the close friends
Miss Anything? Having Energy, feeling something other than nausea.
Movement: Nada
Symptoms: Nauseous, nauseous Oh yea!  Some more nausea.  And crazy tired.
Food cravings: I wish anything sounded good at this point

Anything making you queasy or sick: Being awake
Gender prediction: Not a clue
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Emotions: Is Nauseous an emotion? 
Nursery:  I’m still going to wait until I hit the true “safe” mark to dive in, but doing other house changes in the meantime
Looking forward to: Hearing that wonderful heartbeat again next month but most importantly, getting over morning sickness!



 Little peanut with the heart beat :)

No comments: