The Rohrbach's

We have a crazy life, filled with the best friends and family possible, and love every minute of it!

Monday, November 4, 2013

Halloween 2013

I can not get over how much fun this year's holidays are/will be!!  Kendall is at such a fun age and gets SO excited about everything.  After we did the Goblin walk in San Carlos she kept talking about "going back to Halloween" and was not a fan of waiting almost a week until we could do that.  When Halloween finally came around she woke up yelling excitingly about it.  Nonni and Nonno picked her up early from day care to take her trick-or-treating in the shopping center by their house and then brought her back home for the main event.  The Van Zant clan joined us as well :)  We had a quick dinner then headed out the door for the kids first real trick-or-treating experience.  The kids were adorable and did surprisingly well.  Nicholas was a little shy at first but warmed up and Kendall... well Kendall was in her element.  Not only did she have the knocking on doors and saying "trick-or-treat" down, she made herself welcome at pretty much every home by walking right into the house!  Crazy kid!  "Can I pet your dog?" (walks in the house)  "Can I see your baby?"  (walks in the house)  We are in trouble with this girl I tell ya!  It was a super fun night and Kendall even got to hand out some candy before she went down for bed.  I'm already so excited for next year but even more so for Christmas this year!  She's already talking about "going to Christmas" and Santa :)

 Our little 80's Flash Dance queen
 Cuties playing before we hit the pavement
 Mr. adorable Nicholas!!
 So hard to get a picture of these kids
 Off we go!
 Our first house and as you can see, Kendall walked right in!
 Twins :)
 Nicholas' Grandma came with us too :)

1 comment:

Lacey said...

I agree that this is such a fun age!! They really get excited about the fun holiday traditions! Kendall was so adorable in her costume!!