The Rohrbach's

We have a crazy life, filled with the best friends and family possible, and love every minute of it!

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Friendsgiving 2015

I thought this was year 12, but looking back on past pictures and posts I think this was actually year 13!  It was a smaller year than normal, with only 43 people instead of over 50, haha, but man was it as fun as ever!  We of course missed some of our favorite people that couldn't attended, but I don't think I could ever not love this event.  It really is one of the best traditions we have ever started!  Yes, even before Friendsgiving was a trendy thing and was advertised as an event now on places like evite ;p  It was a super cold night but we were equipped with blankets, extra heaters and of liquid heat (aka alcohol).  The food impressed as always, Mike's 10 gallons of pumpkin brew and 5 gallons of "Kevin" IPA got drained and I think everyone had a really great night.  
I'm saying it again - I LOVE OUR FRIENDS!!!!

 Mike had the great idea to add a slide show of Friendsgivings past :)
 Check out those bellies!!!  Can't wait to meet those babies!
 Love the crowd around the heater
 The whole game (minus Pete and Bri who came later)
 Pie "roulette" was such a hit!  Thanks Vik!
 Oh trouble....
 Jack, you are nuts!

No comments: