The Rohrbach's

We have a crazy life, filled with the best friends and family possible, and love every minute of it!

Monday, December 28, 2015

Tree Adventures

This year we went on a Christmas tree hunting adventure with the Van Zant's to La Honda.  The big kids had a blast running around and chasing after each other while the adults moved a little more slowly and lugged the babies.  It was a fun morning and after both families found trees we were happy with, we had a little tailgate with hot coco and munchies.  Back home as we were getting ready to decorate the tree and house a transformer shorted down the street so we were without power until the middle of the night.  So the following day the kids and I decorated the tree while Mike put up lights outside.  It's so fun watching the kids put ornaments on the tree and we managed to only break one in the process.  After they went to bed that night my OCD took over and I moved everything around to my liking though ;p  What can I say, I take after my mom!

Don't worry, they were very safe with those rusty saws...
Little explorers 
Mike loves this picture so I promised I would post it.  I'm indifferent 
Charlie wanted to help cut down the tree
Decorating time!
Angel time
Not quite big enough yet to reach
Kendall's turn

No comments: