Not surprising, but I'm clearly behind on posts. The sad part is, there has been so much going on I don't even know what I am missing! Hopefully I can manage to catch up before the New Year (ahhhhhh!!!).
Gavin and Lexi had a Lego party at the part for their 7th and 5th Birthday's. Gotta love living in California where in December you can still plan park parties! It was so wonderful watching all of the kids, and boy are there a lot of them, running around playing together. When they were good and tired it was time for cake and pinata and a little more running around to burn off the new sugar high. After the park the family headed to pizza to continue the celebration and Mike and I finished the night at Brandi and Anthony's before making the trek home. I love getting time with my family any chance I can and it was a pretty fantastic day!
What a good cousin Lexi is!
Me getting some much needed Laniey time!
Our big 5 year old!
And can't forget the big 7 year old too! He's hard to catch on camera these days.
oops!
Where you going buddy?
Peek-a-boo
The indestructible pinata
Happy Birthday Lexi and Gavin!!!




































No comments:
Post a Comment