The Rohrbach's

We have a crazy life, filled with the best friends and family possible, and love every minute of it!

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Random photo catch up

All the in-between moments I haven't posted about!

 Our little buck toothed cutie
 Victoria took me with her to see Garth Brooks.  You all know I'm not a country fan, but I knew his concert would be too good to miss.  And boy was it amazing!!!
 We're silly
 Kendall and her friend Gianna waiting to get let into school
 This boy is very attached to his lovies
Zoo train with the Givens'
 First time eating at the big kid table
 Auntie B time!
 Mike LOVES his crazy awesome handmade apron from Vickie Vance!
 Cousin love at Thanksgiving
 While we were hosting Friendsgiving, these two were hanging with family for post Turkeyday leftovers
 I made these mermaid tails for some of the girls Christmas gifts.  Kendall was the perfect tester :)
And sharks for the boys!  I think these are my favorite!
 The most tolerant dog in the world!  Cousin Shar is the best doggy!
 I forced them to stop playing with their other birthday gifts to "try these on" for me haha
 Ikey hugs!
 I loved getting a little extra time with these nuggets!
 Her new favorite picture pose 
 A million kisses is still not enough
 Poor Charlie
 He had to be my size model for another gift.  See, poor Charlie!
 I love making these aprons!  This one is my favorite to date!
But this one is way up there.
 Girls night out with Vik and ran into this beauty!
 And date night night to Mike's work holiday dinner the next night!  Charlie didn't want us to get a picture without him.
 We are in trouble, aren't we?
 Still only 4 front teeth but there are a BUNCH on their way any day!
 I love Christmas cards!  Best problem to have when you run out of space to hang them up :)
 Kendall got to pick out some new clothes for Minnie Mouse bear and Mickey after Christmas.  She went with Rapunzel and Thor!  

No comments: