The Rohrbach's

We have a crazy life, filled with the best friends and family possible, and love every minute of it!

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

One and a Half Years of Awesomeness!

I can officially ditch the "Charlie is ____ months old" speak because he is now a big 18 months... I mean year and a half old!  He is growing so quickly and learns so much every day.  We love to just watch him play and explore the world.  He takes everything in and is very quick to figure out how things work.  He is a very giggly smiley boy, but does have some serious "stranger" anxiety.  Quotes because that even includes people he sees quite frequently.  It is a huge change from Kendall who would (and does) go up to anyone and everyone and let almost anyone hold her.  I can't say I mind the extra cuddle time with him though!  Charlie is talking up a storm, but doesn't actually say many words yet.  Uh-Oh is my favorite of his words but Dada is his go to, with different inflections, for most things.  Duck, Doggy, Thank you, that, Bye Bye... He says them all in the right context but to the outside ear it's just dada :)  He is still signing and has even picked up some new ones recently.  He is very polite and will almost always tell you thank you (dado) when you give him something.  If you can believe it, Charlie still only has 4 teeth!  The same 4 he got all at the same time 4 months ago.  Nutso!  No sign of new ones coming any time soon either.  Dogs are still his most favorite thing on the planet, which continues to make it hard to not have one around any more.  Someday...  His check-up is next week so I'll be sure to post his stats after that. I have a feeling he is still a little nugget in percentiles though.

1.5 years old
 1 year old
Dino at 1.5
 Dino at 1
Check out how skinny those legs got!
 Charlie at 1 and a half years
 Kendall and 1 and a half years

No comments: