The Rohrbach's

We have a crazy life, filled with the best friends and family possible, and love every minute of it!

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Emily Jane Love

Yup, another baby has been born! Our niece was born Tuesday at 1:29pm. Stacy started to have contractions around 1am and waited for them to get as close as possible before heading to the hospital. She arrived at 12:30ish, water broke at 1:00 and baby was out by 1:30! I wish all labor could go like that. Emily weighed only 5lbs 1.9oz (only 1.5oz more than Olivia did) and was 18inches long. Tiny little thing! We didn't get to spend too much time with her since we drove down after work Tuesday but I'm sure I'll be getting many more pictures of her soon. She's a mini Liv!




3 comments:

Brandi and Anthony Sigona said...

Wow! She's tiny!!

Mama Michelle said...

She's Gorgeous!! Lucky Emily to look so much like her big sis!

Jamie and Scott said...

Ok i know you know alot of people but thats a lot of new babies! and i know there is more to come! congrats uncle and auntie!