I am 20 weeks pregnant today :) The first few months seemed to crawl by but lately time is flying. From what I'm told the next 20 weeks go even quicker (scary!). We had our monthly check up yesterday and all is going well. The baby is the perfect size for my estimated due date and has a really strong heart beat. I've only gained 4lbs thus far, which I'm sure will rapidly increase in the months to come. Little peanut is VERY active and I am loving feeling the movement. It's just light pushes and rubs but I know it's my little baby in there moving around :) It's the best feeling in the world! I can't wait for the movements to get bigger so Mike can feel from the outside.
We have mostly finished our registry and look forward to getting the room fully put together. I have been busy painting some subtle detail work on the baby's room walls (I'll post pictures soon). It's been very relaxing for me to do and I'm glad I decided to do it now since I have the energy at the moment. Hopefully we'll have the new carpet in by the end of this month so we can get the big furniture and have even less to worry about the closer it gets to my due date :)

I swear I look bigger than this in person!

Prego pants leave big indents haha!
3 comments:
Lookin good! Can't wait to see the pictures of the nursery!
Oh my gosh you have the cutest belly! I love it! Can't wait to see it in person! Love ya!
you look great! I feel the same way though- I think I look huge and I'm even beginning to rest my hand on my belly and then when I see a picture it looks tiny! So strange! It's just crazy to see our body change! Congrats on half way! It does seem to be going fast now!
Post a Comment