The Rohrbach's

We have a crazy life, filled with the best friends and family possible, and love every minute of it!

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Stacy's Sprinkle

Saturday I put together, with help of Katie and Michelle, a little in house tea party in honor of Stacy's soon to be born little girl. When our friend Michelle was pregnant with Brewer we did a tea party for her and loved it so much I thought it would be great for Stacy. I ordered the same individual teapots for the guests to use that day as well as take home as their favor. Katie and I made 6 different types of tea sandwiches, mini quiche, scones and fruit salad and Michelle brought these to die for mini bunt cakes (from some bakery in the San Jose area). It was a gorgeous day and everyone seemed to have a really good time. Olivia was so cute opening gifts for her little sister. She is SO excited for the baby's arrival and is going to make a great big sister :)

Finished tea time table
Closer look
Tea Sandwiches
A very excited Olivia!
Everyone enjoying themselves :)
Getting ready to open gifts
Cheri and her sisters
This won't fit me mom! It's for my baby!
Baby Emily is going to have to fight Olivia for Thumper!
Always striking a pose
Hostesses

1 comment:

Brandi and Anthony Sigona said...

Love tea parties! Those little teapots are great!