The Rohrbach's

We have a crazy life, filled with the best friends and family possible, and love every minute of it!

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Giants World Series Trophy

How lucky am I!? The trophy made a stop in my hometown, Redwood City, this afternoon and I got lucky enough to get a picture with it!! I wasn't planning on going, since I knew I would have to take almost a full day off of work to get in line early enough, but my amazing friend Victoria braved the bad weather and crowds and got in line at noon (pictures started at 3:30). I went to just bring her lunch and keep her company on my lunch hour when the trophy showed up and I couldn't stand to leave. She was only 20-30 people into the line so the people around her convinced me to hop the fence and just stay a little while longer. They only take pictures with the professional camera but we got lucky and our friend Lucas took a side view picture for us. I'll be sure to post the professional one once we get it :) Go Giants!!!

It has arrived!!!
So amazing!!
Typical us picture (Vik let me steal her jacket since I was just in my work clothes)
So close!!
I can't wait for the head-on shot!

3 comments:

Brandi and Anthony Sigona said...

Love it! So glad you got to see it!

Mama Michelle said...

How fun! And what a cute lil baby bump shows in that pic!

Jamie and Scott said...

It was here too and we were going to go but everyone else in Humboldt County had the same thoughts. Cool Pictures!