The Rohrbach's

We have a crazy life, filled with the best friends and family possible, and love every minute of it!

Monday, February 14, 2011

Weekend with the Sigona's & Jones'

This weekend I headed up to Fair Oaks to spend some much needed time with my brother and in-laws. I was terrified that the second I pulled up to their house I would get a call from Karen saying she was in labor but baby Bowen (and baby Love) stayed put :0) I had a GREAT weekend! The weather was amazing, Lacey and I got to compare our growing belly's, I got to hear all about Disneyland and, of course, got lots and lots of Gavin and Lexi time. Those kids make me so happy it hurts! Hopefully I'll be able to get as many weekend trips up there before I pop.

3 comments:

Jamie and Scott said...

looks like a fun weekend! where is the picture of you and lace with your bellys?

Trinette and Mike said...

Jamie - I totally spaced until after she left Saturday night (she had to work Sunday). BOOOO!!!

Brandi and Anthony Sigona said...

I can't believe we forget to take a belly pic of you two! At least you got some cute pics of the kiddos! It was great having you here! Already missing you!Gavin asked where Titi Nette was this morning!