The Rohrbach's

We have a crazy life, filled with the best friends and family possible, and love every minute of it!

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

My BFF and Me

Last night Karen treated Cary, Vicky and me to pedicures as a thank you for hosting her baby shower. It's most likely going to be Karen's last "big" trip out before baby comes (she's due the 18th and already dilated 2cm). After we got pampered we went back to the house for pizza and girl time. Cary broke out her camera to catch a few pictures of Karen and my belly's before she pops. I always dreamed about being pregnant at the same time as my friends so I'm so glad she documented this for us. It won't be long before baby boy Bowen is here!!

Hard to believe the next time I see her this baby will be coming out!
Belly's :D
Us goofing off. Karen was begging me to try and stick my bump out more

2 comments:

Brandi and Anthony Sigona said...

So cute! 2 Baby bumps! love it!

Lacey said...

wow! i can stick mine out wayyy farther! lol!! looking good there!!