The Rohrbach's

We have a crazy life, filled with the best friends and family possible, and love every minute of it!

Thursday, December 13, 2012

31st Birthday

Our friends are the greatest :)  Have I told you that before?  I've been so out of wack with the back to back vacations and work craziness that my friends had to remind me that I said I was doing something for my birthday last weekend.  I decided I just wanted a super low key gathering with pizza and fun drinks at home.  With only a days notice, everything came together perfectly and it was such a fun night! I didn't take the normal 1200 pictures I normally do, but here are a few.
 Some of the girls
 Sippy cup instead of a beer.  My times have changed :)
 I love this picture.  This is the "blow fish kiss me one more time in a picture and I will hurt you" look.
 Somehow they created a new drinking game.  Who ever the can fell on had to do a shot.  It makes me laugh just thinking about it.
 Cards Against Humanity time!!  (An Adult version of Apples to Apples)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOL love the "no blowfish" pic, too!