I finally harassed all the friends for their pictures from Cabo so I feel like I can do a proper posting of it now. If I can remember that far back... :)
Our trip started with a 20 person party bus to the airport bright and early Friday morning. Most of us meet at Cary and Lucas' house were we made our morning cocktails to start the trip out right. After picking up the rest of our group and a quick 3 hour flight later, we were loaded back up on buses and taken to our resort. We stuffed our faces and started enjoying the unlimited drinks and waited for the men vs. women variety show to start. 2 of our guys volunteered to go up and boy am I glad they did! There was a beer drinking contest, a singing contest, guess that song contest and my favorite - the scavenger hunt! At one point the had to go collect as many articles of clothing as they could from the audience. I've never laughed so hard in my life seeing everyone stripping off clothes as fast as they could to help our guys win! I called it a night somewhat early (like 12am?) since I ended up getting sick from the flight and the bus ride. grrrr...
Thanks for hosting our morning get together Carcus!
Joe was ready with our refills for the bus ride
Thank God for huge driveways!
And we're off!
That's me pretending like I'm not dying on the bus to the resort
Cary and me waiting for the show to start
I love me some Michelle!
Joe & Greg, the shows starts!
Beer drinking contest
Guess that song
Underwear dance party!
Hanging out later that night
Michelle loves us. I promise :) (Such a funny picture!!)
The next day we got up and hit the pool. ALL day! I wouldn't have had it any other way though. Actually, we went into the ocean for a bit as well but then back to the pool after. After some of the group took naps we met back up for dinner. A few couples headed into town and the rest of us hung back around the resort for the night. There was a sports bar that was open 24 hours with nachos and other food so we spent a lot of time in there :)
Pool time!
I love infinity pools
Bar tender specialties to start the morning!
and more once the rest of the group decided to show up :)
Cary, Michelle, Andi and I decided to do some water aerobics. And Jen, but she ditched us to take pictures instead.
Brother play time on the beach
Look out Cary!
Too late!
Sadly this is the only picture I took that night. Jen and me getting ready
Day 3 we headed back to the pool. The plan was for us all to head into town for lunch but only 2 of the couples ended up going. It's just so hard to leave the warm water and open bar! Some of us hit the ocean again and just soaked in paradise around us. All 16 of us met up for a nice dinner at the steak house to celebrate our last night together. I introduced Lucas to my dad's stomach soothing cocktail that night at the sports bar - creme de mint and sprite. I think all of us were hurting a bit from the mass quantities of food and booze.
Liars dice in the pool
Silly Mike!
Yup, more shots!
Our little pet elephant
Hanging in the square playing cards against humanity
I know I posted this in my other post but I just love it so much! The attack of the GIANTS moths caught on "film"!
Everyone dolled up for dinner! Jen and Joe
Heather and Bob
Michelle and Greg (aka GT)
Cary and Lucas
Andi and Andre
us
Jameson and Sarah
Michelle and Joe
And later playing pool in the sports bar
I have NO idea...
We didn't have to be on the bus back to the airport until 2pm so guess what we did? Yup, hit the pool again! We got yelled at by one of the resort sports people for just laying by the pool instead of being active so in we went to play volleyball. I think the guys were ready to kill her because she was making up crazy rules and scoring points only for herself so we broke away as soon as we could. We finally pulled it together and went into town with a few other couples for lunch and a tiny bit of shopping. We made it back JUST in time to catch our bus back to the airport and start our journey home. We all somehow made it back in one piece and I think all of us had an amazing time. I would do it again in a heartbeat!
Lazy morning
Our fake volleyball shots
Into town we go
mmmmm food!
And drinks!
Shrimp heaven!
3 comments:
So jealous! looks like a fun trip!
Looks like a blast! I can't believe so many were able to make the trip!
Love it!!! When are we going again?
Post a Comment