This was our first year with our Elf on the Shelf - Sir Elfsalot. We had so much fun with him but I can't wait until he comes back next year and we can do even better stuff! There were so many ideas we had (or saw) but Kendall would just be too young still to get them. Here is Elfsalot's adventures while at our house this Christmas season :) Technically it's 23 days because Elfsalot got lazy one day and forgot to move...
He has arrived!
mmmm pancakes!
Fishing in our tank
I think he cuddled with peppermint for 2 days
Kendall got a bed time visitor
Snowball fight!
He sees you while you're sleeping...
Who made the milk green?
Elfsalot need a sugar fix before he flew back to the North Pole on Christmas Eve
1 comment:
Nice! We have one too! She is called elvie! She brought little things to the girls each day. I think she might change that next year! They were so excited every morning! I bet Kendall was too!
Post a Comment