My original plan this year for my birthday outing was to go see a movie and grab lunch anywhere but in Redwood City-San Carlos (we don't get out outside of those cities too often). Since I'm not impressed at all with the current movie selection (although a bunch of good ones start coming out next week!) I switched it up last minute and we headed to San Francisco for brunch and taking in the Christmas decor. A lot of us avoid the city this time of the year, especially Union Square, but I think we all had a great time running in and out of the hotels and getting some shopping in. Our brunch sadly didn't go as well as expected - AWFUL service and wrong food orders. But once they fixed the problems, and comped all 12 of our meals, we felt better about it :) I got to go on my first cable car ride EVER, which was so fun I'm sad we didn't ride it longer, and the other girls got some yummy Irish Coffee's at Foley's before we headed home. Even though I was missing a few of my favorites, it was pretty much the best day ever with my girls!
Best group of ladies out there! Top left: Jen, Victoria, Sarah B, Cary, Sarah M, Heather, Karen. Bottom Left: Me, Whitney, Michelle, Katie and Mandy
At the Fairmont to see the life size Gingerbread House and we got the added bonus of the dog house!
Lined with Peps and gumdrops (which some had bites out of! Gross people!)
It smelled amazing when you walked through it!
One of the stunning trees we saw that day. (Thanks Vik for taking pics!)
Karen's first cable care ride too!
Sarah B and Heather were with us as well, inside the car for most of the ride though.






No comments:
Post a Comment