The Rohrbach's

We have a crazy life, filled with the best friends and family possible, and love every minute of it!

Monday, December 16, 2013

Crazy weekend - part 1

It's no doubt the holidays are here!  This weekend we were in full Holiday Party mode and I could really use a nap...  Friday night Kendall and I went to Tammy's house for some girl time and Stella and Dot fun, Saturday I got all of our wrapping done before we dropped Kendall off at Grammy and Goompa's so we could have a date night and attend a Christmas party thrown by the guy Mike use to work on the race car for (Randy Hill), and Sunday we had a kids gift exchange brunch at Lisa's in the morning then I hosted Friendsmas in the afternoon at our house.  I didn't take any pictures Friday or Saturday, but here are the pictures from our kids exchange on Sunday.  I'll post a separate blog for Friendsmas :)

Get ready for the progression of trying to get a kids picture....
 Wish my camera was 2 seconds quicker.  Kendall had just planted a big kiss on Aiden's check!
 Presents!  We did a name draw since there are getting to be a lot of munchkins :)
 What do you mean this is Aiden's toy??
 It's a shame Kendall doesn't like baby's ;)

No comments: