The Rohrbach's

We have a crazy life, filled with the best friends and family possible, and love every minute of it!

Friday, December 27, 2013

Whit's 30 for 30 Train Pub Crawl

This past Saturday we dropped Kendall off at my parents house and headed to San Carlos to start a 30 for 30 pub crawl for Whitney's 30th Birthday.  Every hour we hopped on the train and headed to a new city for a new bar then did it all over again.  Even though I was the sober one, I still had a ton of fun celebrating our wonderful friend Whit.  I jumped ship when he headed back into Redwood City but some of the crew continued the fun into the night.  I picked up K then bought a greasy glorious dinner at Jersey Joe's for the Givens' and me :)  Happy Birthday Whitney!!  

Perfect attire for a warm winters day!
Mini Fireball bottles thanks to the Givens'
Nog!
Look who met us in Mt. View!
Sisters and honorary sister
Look!  I was there too!

No comments: