Before I get to more bigger event blogs, here are some photos from June and the start of July in-between moments. In random order since my phone has been doing weird things to my photo order upon exporting (grrrr).
Aunt Mandy and Uncle John sent Charlie a card and $4 for his birthday and he could not wait to get that money in his piggy bank! I got him to take one photo to send them before he ran off.
Giants game for Vik's birthday!
Both out cold on the way to Kaidyn's birthday party. That 30 minute drive really took it out of them ;p
Charlie loves his new spider-man shirt from the Jones' (and the hulk one too!)
Birthday boy!
Too funny (and cute) not to post. Charlie nature peeing on the side of 280 - awww to be a boy.
Reading to Rocky
Play date fun
Kendall's interesting fashion choice one morning.
The kids and I crashed The Givens' outing to Pier 39 one afternoon. It was a gorgeous day and it really made me wonder why we don't get up to the city more often!
Things are always peaceful with some screen time
Buuuzzzzz
Crazy hair day at camp
One of her many very swollen bug bites. You can see her swollen arm in the photos above.
Charlie is a big boy now so he gets to do hearing and vision tests during his well visits.
High-fives for being in great health!
Kendall got a clean bill of health as well
I basically melt over little kid tan lines!
Adult outing this past weekend
I love that face
Jen, Joe, Mike and I went to a concert right before our Disneyland trip and kicked off our vacation right! Even if we did have one more day of work left...
Shoes make the best cup holders on grassy hills
Quick cousin park visit while my rockstar sister in law ran her first half marathon!
I love these goofballs!!
Kendall pulled another tooth! (7/7/18)
No comments:
Post a Comment