The Rohrbach's

We have a crazy life, filled with the best friends and family possible, and love every minute of it!

Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Vacation Day 5 - Disneyland

Day 2 in Disneyland and we had early entry to California Adventure. We of course had to head straight to Carsland so Charlie could finally get a taste of Radiator Springs Racers. Well, Mike and the kids ran to Carsland while I ran to Guardians of the Galaxy for fast passes - which I COULD NOT WAIT FOR!!  Another plus of staying at a Disney hotel was there was a specific, much shorter line for hotel guests to get into the park :) We managed to hit all the rides in Carsland before our fast passes were ready for Guardians and Charlie was in heaven.  Probably not so much after Guardians, but he went on without complaints.  Our little trooper!  We let the kids run free before we headed back to the hotel for lunch and naps.  After hotel time we went to actual Disneyland and were having so much fun we ended up closing down the park. At midnight. Even though we opened the park and were going to open the park the next morning we just couldn't help ourselves. Thank goodness the kids took those mid-day naps!  More fun to be had on day 3 in the park....

So excited for his first ride on his favorite thing ever
Oooooo
I know I already said it but I am so proud of Charlie for going on all the rides even though I'm sure they were scary as hell for him!  The rides would end, we'd ask if he liked it, most of the time he said yes but he didn't want to go again.  Which was more than ok by us!
Off to the adventure park we go
Flirty Chip and Dale
And silly too!
Ohhh Kendall...
Play time in the animation center 
Yup, back to Trader Sams

Our home :)
WrestleMania!  
Toontown! 
We couldn't visit toontown without saying hello to Mickey
Finding Nemo Sub's - one of the only rides that actually stays open during fireworks
Not a bad view either
Dumbo!

No comments: